Terms and Conditions
The AspireRN Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, aspirern.com accessible at https://aspirern.com and its subdomain https://classes.aspirern.com.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Aspire RN and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
The UWorld subscription duration paired with the AspireRN SurePass Plus is valid only for three months. Upon purchasing AspireRN SurePass Plus, the UWorld Availment will be granted when the full payment of the course fee is paid. The enrolled user can ask email@example.com for their UWorld account anytime after the full payment is made.
Students who availed the installment plan are subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Installment plans are divided into three split payments.
- Payments are not processed automatically. Students must manually pay via the installment gateways found within their course.
- For each installment payment, students are given 30 days to access the course. After 30 days, the course locks out and the student must pay first before the course access is granted. This means students who couldn’t pay on time will lose access to all features of the course.
- After the last payment has been made, the full course will be opened for the whole duration of the subscription (e.g. 1 year from the date of enrollment for SurePass Pro).
- The course must be fully paid within 6 months otherwise the student risk forfeiture of the payments made and may lose permanent access to the course.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and AspireRN may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant AspireRN a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. AspireRN reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and AspireRN express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall AspireRN, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. AspireRN, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent AspireRN from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
AspireRN is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The AspireRN is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between AspireRN and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, United States of America, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the United States of America for the resolution of any disputes.